DigiWars

I'm currently reading this great article on WIRED Magazine's website, talking about where the "Base" for the newest Air Force Cyber Devision will be. Its being called "Cyber Command", sounds like a term you would here on a Transformers episode, but its true. The article is five(5) pages long, so if you plan to read it make sure you have a few mintues to spare.
[Welcome To Cyberwar Country, USA]

The topic of Hacking and Cyber Crime has always been near to my heart, I honestly do think that the next major terrorist attack will be a digital one, which is why after I get my B.S. in Simulation and Digital Entertainment, I want to get a Masters in Computer Forensics.

Hope you enjoy the article.
Have a good Wednesday.
- Ash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more controllers for playing games

Look out iPhone, the G1 is coming. sw33t.