Python Projects : Rock Paper Scissors Game v1

Hello World,
 Today, I'm introducing my first Python game, I was online looking for good beginner python projects, and one that came up was to create a "Rock Paper Scissors" game. I did some more searching and found a couple of videos online, but each one went about it in a different way, so I decided to think through it my self.

I'm happy to say that I was able to create this 1st version.
You play against the computer, which randomly chooses one of the 3 choices.
You play 3 times per round, and with each choices it tells you who one.
And at the end of each round, you can choose to play another round.

What I don't have.
A scoring mechanism.
I haven't figured that part out, yet. But I do have an idea that I will try soon.
I'm pretty excited I made this, and I can't wait to add that scoring mechanism.
I hope you enjoy it.

Remember.
"Coding is the closest thing we have to a superpower" - anonymous
Go be a Super.
-ash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more controllers for playing games

Look out iPhone, the G1 is coming. sw33t.