a Games post

Being a Simulation & Digital Entertainment(SDE) graduate from the University of Baltimore, its natural that information about video game technologies grab my attention. Also the fact that I totally love my PSP, helps me find things like these:

A mouse mod for the PSP.

Patapon 2: UMD-less official release for the PSP.

Another site I've been checking out a lot lately is the Games section of ScifiWire.com. I'm a fan of the channel and follow many of their programs,so for them to actually have a such a cool site, with a section dedicated to gaming entertainment just makes them even more awesome =)

I hope you've enjoyed my quick post for today, I'll check you all later.
Have a great week.

-Ash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more controllers for playing games

Look out iPhone, the G1 is coming. sw33t.