New Type of Online Gaming.

Justin Hall has come up with a new kind of online gaming, for his master's thesis. He calls it PMOG (Passively Multi-player Online Games). The concept is basically to rage technological warfare against your friends 'through' the browser. Which means you can go the sites that you know they visit often and set mines and traps to take away their data point (life). Its a pretty neat concept, but I think it would be a bit distracting, especially if your at work, or researching something important. I'm not quite sure what actually happens to the page your viewing, I just know that you can see your data points going down and it tells you what happened to cause that. I don't think it shuts down your browser or anything, but still I think its a very neat concept.
You can read the article here, it will explain it better than I.

Have a good day.
-Ash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more controllers for playing games

Look out iPhone, the G1 is coming. sw33t.