Look out iPhone, the G1 is coming. sw33t.

I'm SO excited about this.
FINALLY, the google phone is here. You read right, G1 will be the HTC developed phone, who will be carried by T-Mobile. It will be running Android, google's Open Source mobile OS. I read about the Android and downloaded their kit, but didn't get a chance to actually use it yet.

Find out more about what we geeks call The gPhone, which will be hitting stores next month or so.
Awesome. Google is SO going to take over the world, we will literally by a GoggleEarth.

Have a great day.

Comments

Artem said…
Hey, found this blog. You should have an rss feed here too. :P Anyways, just thought I'd like to show you this. Not related to the phone, but I saw you using the Zune version of the royale theme at Javas. It's nice and all, but I'd like to point out this:

http://www.istartedsomething.com/20061029/royale-noir/

While not an official skin, it was created by Microsoft, just not released as an integrated part of the OS. Personally I have all 3 royale themes and all 3 XP themes, so I can switch around when I'm bored.

Popular posts from this blog

No more controllers for playing games