Python : Raspberry Py

Hello World,

I have recently come across a super awesome programming language called Python, oh dear god, it is awesome. Its free, versatile, and so many projects use it. I've been self-teaching my self via online tutorials and books, the best way is to do it.

I first learned about the language when I came across the Raspberry Pi, which is a revolutionary. Its a product or creating an affordable, many ways portable computer. So many amazing things are happening with it, from DIY Weekend projects, to people creating computer labs in 3rd world countries, the possibilities are endless. You can read about so many of the projects on their official  Raspberry Pi Blog, they also have super cool magazine called The MagPi which you can subscribe to receive a physical or a digital version of the monthly magazine, which is also filled so many goodies.

Another cool thing is the fact that you can use Python to create things, modify things on the Raspberry Pi. Finding out about the Ras Pi turned me on to Python. So now I want to utilize both in some way. I have gotten my hands on a Raspberry Pi Zero, it was a "thank you" for doing a yearly subscription for The MagPi. So now I need to settle on a project, hopefully a nice weekend project, because other wise it could get massive. So thank you Raspberry Pi for introducing me to Python, I've already started creating tiny programs, and its sparking some awesome ideas.

Go be passionate my friend.
Your friendly Pythonist,
-Ashhttps://www.raspberrypi.org/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No more controllers for playing games

Look out iPhone, the G1 is coming. sw33t.